The SMOK Vape Pen 22 is a vape pen with a 1650mAh, battery that comes with a 23.5 mm compact size. The new revolutionary coil, made of Kanthal, offers quiet flavours. The simple and stylish design of SMOK’s Vape Pen 22 is intended for beginners who have just started to vape.
The compact size and high performance of Vape Pen 22 make it a famous vaporizer is known as Baby Beast. You can tell SMOK Vape Pen 22 looks like a baby brother of the Alien Mod, making it an ideal portable vaporizer for vapers who like to travel.
In this blog, I will review the SMOK vape pen 22 and compare its features.
SMOK Vape Pen 22 Review
Vaping is one of the fastest-growing hobbies in the world. The only problem is that there are too many vape pens on the market. It’s hard to know which vape pen to buy. But don’t worry about choosing, I’m here to help you find the best vape device for your needs.
The Vape Pen 22 is a product of the well-known electronic cigarette brand SMOK; they are known for their affordable and capable vape pens, including starter kits, which are popular among advanced and newbies for their ease of use and quality features.
If you are interested in the Vape Pen 22 then you are right to judge its capability to vape. Even in small sizes, it packs a powerful punch that will satisfy the most ardent cloud chasers. The design includes only one button to use as direct output voltage.
The SMOK Vape Pen 22 uses the included micro USB cable via the micro USB port. There’s no need to fiddle with the wattage or settings; simply fill the tank and vape. When you’re done vaping, its detachable design allows it to be easily disassembled.
It simplifies cleaning and maintenance, allowing you to enjoy high volume cloud casing in style while staying on budget with a low-cost vape pen.
- Measurements: 22 mm in diameter with 107 mm in height
- Colours: Black, Silver, Red, Blue, Seven Colour, and Gold
- Battery: Integrated 1650mAh Li-Ion
- LED Indications: Three colour indicator lights
- AFC: A wide bottom airflow for balanced flavour
- Coils: Vape Pen 22 0.3ohm Dual Core
- Voltage Range: 3.3 V-4.2 V0.2V
- Voltage Output Range: 3.0V-4.0V output voltage
- Operating voltage range: 3.4V-4.2V
- Standby Current: 50uA is the standby current
- Resistance Range: 0.14ohm-3.0ohm
- Maximum Charging Current: 670mA
- Voltage for Charging: 4.2 V0.2V
- Voltage Overcharge: 4.3V+0.05V
- Over-Discharge Voltage: 2.4V0.05V over-discharge voltage
- Overcharge Current: 1.7A+0.6A
Features of SMOK VAPE Pen 22 Starter Kit
- Rigid lightweight compact design constructed from Stainless Steel.
- It has one integrated 1650mAh, battery to support lightweight sub-home vaping.
- The output system has a direct voltage for operations ranging from 3.4 to 4.2V.
- It is easy to use, with a single button featuring all the modifications to vaping.
- The LED light indicator has Intelligent features for battery life and voltage.
- The device has different levels of protection.
- This includes Low Resistance, Short Circuit, and Low Voltage protection.
- The whole structure is detachable for easy cleaning, so no more mess.
- The design features a top-fill method and a bottom airflow system for flavour intensity.
- Delrin Wide bore drip tip for comfortable mouth vapes.
- There is a low resistance Kanthal strip coil
- It has a 1650 mAh battery
- Compact lightweight design
- Good vapour production rate
- It’s simple to use a vape pen.
- There is no extra glass tank or spare tank.
- There is no removable battery.
- With the top cap removed, the coil head can be removed.
- There are no accurate percentage results for the battery.
Design and Battery Performance of Vape Pen 22
The SMOKtech Vape Pen 22 is a stainless steel vaporizer with a cylindrical shape that measures 22 mm in diameter and 107 mm in height, making it easy to keep for daily vaping and sneaking in a pocket comfortably. It is an all-in-one design vaporizer that comes with a tank and drip tip for an out-of-the-box vaping experience.
The presence of a single button simplifies the vaping concept, making it easier to operate the vape pen. The entire structure is constructed of stainless steel, which makes it extremely durable, and withstands a few hits without even chipping.
When you shake the mod, the built-in battery holds its place with no rattling at all. The firing button is large and wide enough to be easily found and operated. The built-in tank will not leak if the top cap has been properly secured.
If you’re worried about the SMOK vape pen 22 leaking, make sure to keep your grip tight to avoid leaking vape juice. Aside from that, the battery level indicator is also present that is indicated by simply pressing and holding the fire button. The flashing of the LED gives you a rough estimate of the current battery life, so there are no hard feelings.
Simply understand how the light indication works for battery level. When the LED light counts four times, you know there is enough battery for a few puffs while fleshing for 15 times indicates that the voltage has dropped below 3.3V and the mod needs to be recharged before use.
During the change, the LED behaves differently and continuously blinks before turning green. You will know that when the battery has fully charged, it will stop blinking and be stable in a green colour until you have removed the charger, so there is no need to be concerned about damage or malfunction until it is certain.
Quality, Flavours, and Overall Experience
The SMOK Vape Pen 22 features a top fill design so you don’t have to mess with unscrewing the tank. To fill up your E-Juice, the tank comes with a moderate 2ML capacity for a quick vaping experience. There are two 0.3 dual-core coil heads made of organic cotton for quality assurance.
A few things to be taken care of when the SMOK vape pen is your daily vaporizer. Always check the atomizer tank before usage if it is not screwed in or you may have an e-liquid spill and the vape will not work. I suggest waiting for 5 minutes after filling so that the coils are fully saturated with e-liquid and then turning on the device.
Thankfully, there’s a top fill system for adding e-juice very easily, without a necessity to remove the tank from the battery: simply unscrew the top cap and squirt e-liquid through the large slot that encircles the chimney.
In performance testing, the direct output has a maximum power of 60W for intense heating of the innovative strip coil has a large area base to flavour more e-juice. The capacity works well with the 4ml capacity e-liquid tank that comes pre-installed for the top filling mechanism.
The innovative heating mesh isn’t the only thing that SMOK Vape Pen 22 has offered; it also has a protection system that makes it user-friendly. The fact is that it’s not as bulky or expensive as regular vape pens. The strong stainless steel design prevents heat accumulation and corrosion.
If you are a beginner or intermediate vaper, I recommend the Vape Pen 22 because of its low resistance (0.30-ohm coil) that comes pre-installed and efficiently produces good flavours while also being able to load more power than other traditional heating coils.
Despite its diminutive size, the Vape Pen 22 packs a powerful punch that will satisfy even the most ardent cloud chasers with direct mouth-to-lung vaping.